Houston Misdemeanor Defense Attorneys
Harris County Misdemeanor Lawyers
To discuss your case with an experienced Houston Criminal Defense Attorney, contact James Sullivan and Associates for a free confidential consultation at (281) 546-6428.
Houston Misdemeanor Defense Attorneys – Fighting To Protect Your Rights, Future and Freedom
- Class A misdemeanors are punishable by up to one year in jail and/or a $4,000 fine.
- Class B misdemeanors are punishable by up to 180 days in jail and a $2,000 fine.
- Class C misdemeanors are punishable by a maximum $500 fine.
- Assault and Assault Family Violence
- DWI (Driving While Intoxicated)
- Criminal Mischief
- Evading Detention or Arrest
- Theft, Shoplifting, Hot Check or Employee Theft
- Possession of Marijuana or a Dangerous Drug
- Public Lewdness, Indecent Exposure or Prostitution
- Burglary of a Motor Vehicle
- Criminal Trespass
- Terroristic Threat
- Unlawful Carrying of a Weapon
Misdemeanor Criminal Record
Because a conviction results in a criminal record, a misdemeanor charge must be taken seriously. Unless the charge is expunged or non-disclosed (sealed), a misdemeanor will show up on a background check. Once you are convicted, it will stay on your record forever.
Contact an Experienced Houston Misdemeanor Defense Attorney
James Sullivan & Associates | Houston Texas Criminal Lawyers
To discuss your case in confidence with an experienced Houston Criminal Defense Attorney, call for a confidential free consultation at (281) 546-6428.